Friday, August 18, 2006

Where the boys are

We make boys - not just me and Mitch, but my brother and his wife (see picture at right), Mitch's parents (three boys), Mitch's cousins - all boys, all the time! It's fun and as my friend Sara has said, "It's good to be Queen." We're headed to Alabama for a family function this weekend where Mason & Miles Avery will just be two boys among the many and I know Mason is going to love playing with all his boy cousins!
Earlier this week, we played outside and Miles Avery sat in the baby swing for the first time! It was so cute watching Mason swing and Miles Avery just sit (for now). I took some video and lots of pictures. Good thing too - because shortly after all the picture taking, Miles Avery vomited the entire contents of his little tummy. I was glad we were outside - I just took him inside and put him in the tub!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, there's nothing like a little puke master 3000, dontcha just love it. The boys look pretty happy out there swinging-Jackson has the same swing as Miles-I love the five point harness even if everyone does make fun of me for it.