...that's how my family used to be described by my then four year old son (he's the medium one, baby brother is small, daddy is big and guess who - mommy - is the girl).
Saturday, August 26, 2006
We Are The Champions
I'm hoping that by the end of the regular NFL season, I'll be the one singing this Queen song. Tonight was our Fantasy Football draft and I want the Hello Kitties (my team's name) to win and win big. I want to beat my husband's team and the teams of all his co-workers and come out the Champion of the Dead Calvinist's Society. We love sports around our home, but football is the main event - we schedule our lives around our football tv viewing. For the past two years, Mitch and I have been playing fantasy football together and I've done pretty well, but I've never beat his team head to head (we've tied)! So there are some family bragging rights at stake here - so let's huddle up and make something happen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You guys are so funny! You'll have to educate me on the finer points of Fantasy Football-I have no clue!
i'm sure r would love for me to be more interested in the whold fantasy football thing....just CAN'T do it!! but good luck this year. hope the hello kitties kick some major booty!
i meant whole.
Post a Comment