Sunday, August 06, 2006

Are You Ready for Some Football?

The preseason is here and we were outside this weekend warming up. Quarterback or Kicker - which will Mason be? That's what preseason is all about - finding your place on the team. Mitch installed new shelving in our garage this weekend and Mason found his helmet and Daddy's football and he was all set. Not quite a football helmet, but hey, he had his equipment and he was ready to go! We've been planning Mason's football career since his first season (the first football season after his birth) - trying to match his body type to the perfect football position for him. I'll let you know what this season unfolds. Meanwhile, we'll be watching the preseason opener tonight!
And mommy got a girlie moment this morning - a dress-up picture with my boys. As the official family photographer, I'm usually left out of the pictures - so this morning before church - when we were all dressed, hair combed, etc for church - I had Mitch snap some photos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, I never seem to get in any of our pictures either. You're doing such a great job with your blog-I love all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

How adorable!!!!!