Miles Avery is loosing his hair - he's eleven weeks old today and I thought that since he hadn't lost his long dark hair yet, that he wouldn't. But this week, we started finding his hair everywhere and yesterday evening, we could really tell on his scalp. Mason lost hair at six weeks (and gained baby acne), so when we passed the two month mark with Miles Avery (and got some professional pictures made), I thought we were safe. It's so funny to hear comments on your baby's appearance. Some folks say that Miles Avery looks just like Mason as a baby (which I disagree with) and some say he looks like me (which no one ever said about Mason). But I love how my grandmother puts it best - "
He just looks like himself."
Mason 6 weeks (left)
Miles Avery 8 weeks (right)
2 comments:
He looks like a handsome little man-that's what he looks like. I read your post on Sam's blog, and let me remind you dear girl...you do have a sister. Remember the lovely lady whom is married to your brother. But I on the other hand do get to be jelous; I have the wicked witch of the west and her evil side kick-ohhh is me.
alright Sara, I see the love shining through that comment!
Melissa, those boys are gorgeous! Now that I see them together at the same age I see how Miles does look different from Mason...such handsome guys!!
Post a Comment