Tragedy
When the feeling's gone and you can't go on
It's tragedy (Bee Gees)

We (well I actually) had the first potty injury today. I was cool, I remained calm, but I really thought I was going to pass out. We were in the bathroom at the park this morning and as I was helping Mason get situated (regular potties are still a little too tall for him), the toilet lid fell down and hit me right on my head. I could have sworn that it broke the skin - but afterwards, I kept feeling my scalp and never found any blood (maybe there's internal brain injury). I handled it like a pro - never showed pain (heaven forbid I do anything that traumatizes my son and his relationship with the potty) and the soreness in my head has finally ended. It's just one of those injuries that you're not quite prepared for. Can I get Worker's Compensation?
2 comments:
Ouch! I'm impressed you didn't cry! You're right though-it wouldn't be worth it to bring any extra drama to pottying! : )
You know that's how diseases are spread, yup I read it somewhere. Definately true. Glad to hear you survived to tell about it...Tyler is still to short too, the bright side you ask? When daddy is around he has to take the boy to the potty b/c there are urinals and they are not too tall!
Post a Comment