Took a trip to the doctor yesterday - a re-check visit for Mason's ear infection (diagnosed at his 3 year well visit that I didn't even know he had). Mason checks out fine - all clear, but I stooped low and asked for the quick check of Miles Avery's ears (since Mason had zero symptoms, how the heck am I supposed to know who's walking around with an illness?). Turns out, Miles Avery has an ear infection - no fever, no green snot, no usual symptoms, but his nose has been a little runny this week and he's been a little cranky - I guess I can't chalk it up to pollen and his endearing personality.
...that's how my family used to be described by my then four year old son (he's the medium one, baby brother is small, daddy is big and guess who - mommy - is the girl).
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Papa, Can You Hear Me?
Took a trip to the doctor yesterday - a re-check visit for Mason's ear infection (diagnosed at his 3 year well visit that I didn't even know he had). Mason checks out fine - all clear, but I stooped low and asked for the quick check of Miles Avery's ears (since Mason had zero symptoms, how the heck am I supposed to know who's walking around with an illness?). Turns out, Miles Avery has an ear infection - no fever, no green snot, no usual symptoms, but his nose has been a little runny this week and he's been a little cranky - I guess I can't chalk it up to pollen and his endearing personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You kids are unbelieveable! How are you ever supposed to know who's sick and who's healthy??? You will have to invest in one of those doctor degrees or something.
Post a Comment