Well maybe March downpour or more accurately Mommy sprayed me with the sprinkler! I was trying to water the grass yesterday and wash some of the ever-present pollen away. I had one sprinkler going and I was trying to get the other in position when, WOW, Miles Avery, who was playing nicely on the deck, got drenched. Earlier, in my arms, he had gotten a little water on him and he giggled, but when Mason's Nemo sprinkler came to life, it was a little more experience than Miles Avery had bargained for and he was very sad! Mason did venture very tentatively into the Nemo sprinkler. He is not a fan of getting wet or having any water in his face, so backyard sprinkler time is usually not an activity at our house. Mason starts swim lessons next month (and we got new water shoes today), so maybe he and the sprinkler can get on more friendly terms. There's probably no hope for Miles Avery - I'm sure he's scarred for life.
...that's how my family used to be described by my then four year old son (he's the medium one, baby brother is small, daddy is big and guess who - mommy - is the girl).
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Drip Drip Drop Little April Showers
Well maybe March downpour or more accurately Mommy sprayed me with the sprinkler! I was trying to water the grass yesterday and wash some of the ever-present pollen away. I had one sprinkler going and I was trying to get the other in position when, WOW, Miles Avery, who was playing nicely on the deck, got drenched. Earlier, in my arms, he had gotten a little water on him and he giggled, but when Mason's Nemo sprinkler came to life, it was a little more experience than Miles Avery had bargained for and he was very sad! Mason did venture very tentatively into the Nemo sprinkler. He is not a fan of getting wet or having any water in his face, so backyard sprinkler time is usually not an activity at our house. Mason starts swim lessons next month (and we got new water shoes today), so maybe he and the sprinkler can get on more friendly terms. There's probably no hope for Miles Avery - I'm sure he's scarred for life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmmm, this puts a damper (hehe get it damp...er) on Tyler's party plans-we were going to have a sprinkler/babypool/stay out of my clean house you little monkies party-but if Mason is scared I think we will have defeated the purpose-you must let me know how swim lessons go and if we love water afterwards.
Post a Comment