Thursday, March 01, 2007

Here in Higglytown, Things all jump around

Here in Higglytown
Things all jump around
Just like the Higglytown heroes (Our heroes)
They all work together
Making fun together
Come see the Higglytown heroes

Mason decided that Mitch should have a Higglytown Heroes birthday. I guess he thinks that everyone's birthday gets a theme! Mitch got lots of fun presents for his birthday - but I like to try to slip in something quirky, unexpected. This year, I put a new napkin holder in his big birthday box (he mentioned a few weeks ago that we needed one for the table; he was tired of having to get napkins out of the pantry) and the look on his face when he pulled it out was priceless - so glad I captured it! The boys colored Higglytown pictures for Mitch and that seemed to satisfy Mason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm from where I'm sitting, which didn't give the best view so I full paged the picture, Mitch appears a little nonplussed about the napkin holder. Consequently, Mason seems to think it is just right.