Deep inside of me...
Mason has been wearing underwear for 12 straight days now (and not on the outside of his pants as pictured). Some accidents, but for the most part, he is doing great. During one potty session, he looked up at me and said, "Mommy, are you so proud?" I guess I must use that phrase quite often! Being a girl and trying to teach a boy to use the bathroom is a very odd experience - one day he wants to stand up, one day he wants to sit, lately he's been standing on the little potty to go into the big potty. It's all very tricky, but we're figuring it out and Miles Avery has a front row seat! One day I was helping Mason and I found four hands on the potty rim - Miles Avery had joined us in the bathroom - handwashing all around!
4 comments:
good job mason! you will have to teach me all about potty training a boy when it comes time for my little man!
Hi Melissa,
I had to come over...it's good to hear about your family! Great job with the potty (I've heard that it's harder with boys), and I can't believe how grown-up Miles Avery looks for a nine-month old, and how much hair! It's fun to get a peek at your goings-ons!
Take care, and we look forward to the next time we get to East Lanier!
We're very proud of you too, Mason! You'll have to brag lots to Jonah since he has completely lost the feeling!
That's great!! I know you will be glad to have one less in diapers. I know our budget will be happy when we get there too. We're really close!
Post a Comment