
It was time - I knew it was time. Mitch does the hair washing and he said it was time a long time ago, but nothing prepares me for how different Mason looks after a hair cut. And today's cut seemed even more drastic than usual. The hairdresser cut it - short on the back and sides and a little longer on top and it looked great, but I was worried that Mitch wouldn't think the top was quite short enough, so I told her to take a little more off the top. I had it in my sights - Mason with an actual little boy hair style - then I ruined it. Good thing his thick hair grows so darn fast - maybe next time! And as a side

note, Mason had his first lollipop today.
3 comments:
Oh I hate the hair cuts! Tyler is WAY over due for one, but I think he looks awful after. I have not even gotten within view of the little boy hair cut yet. I have the picture in my mind-unfortunately it stops there.
Such a big boy! We miss you all!
i thought mason looked like he had it cut...i think it looked cute! and we love that hairbrush song...very catchy and fun to sing :)
Post a Comment