Well, maybe Pull Yourself Up to a Standing Position and Continue to Hold On is a better term...(love the theological implications of that change). I called Mitch this morning and he told that Miles Avery had pulled himself up to a standing position in his bed. What the heck? But while I was making lunch this afternoon, I looked in the living room and there he was, large as life, standing at the wicker toy chest. No way - no way is my tiny newborn baby ready to be in such an independent situation! How did this happen? And to top that off, Mason is going to be 3 next month. Boy, we're all getting old around here!
...that's how my family used to be described by my then four year old son (he's the medium one, baby brother is small, daddy is big and guess who - mommy - is the girl).
Monday, January 29, 2007
Stand Up, Stand Up for Jesus
Well, maybe Pull Yourself Up to a Standing Position and Continue to Hold On is a better term...(love the theological implications of that change). I called Mitch this morning and he told that Miles Avery had pulled himself up to a standing position in his bed. What the heck? But while I was making lunch this afternoon, I looked in the living room and there he was, large as life, standing at the wicker toy chest. No way - no way is my tiny newborn baby ready to be in such an independent situation! How did this happen? And to top that off, Mason is going to be 3 next month. Boy, we're all getting old around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't it amazing how fast the growing up happens?! I am starting to feel much older when I look at Hannah and realize I have a soon-to-be 8 year old!
Post a Comment