I read on a blog recently about what we do with our free time (i.e. time without our children). And this morning, I find myself home alone (YEA), but not so alone (with a sleeping sick child) while Mitch and Mason are having a yummy lunch at Maggiano's in Buckhead. I'd much rather be enjoying the great food than waiting for a sickly Miles Avery to wake up (and wake up very sad, I'm guessing), but it is nice to have a quiet house to myself. Long shower, playing on the computer, reading a fun book - I know my time is limited, making it that much more precious.
...that's how my family used to be described by my then four year old son (he's the medium one, baby brother is small, daddy is big and guess who - mommy - is the girl).
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Time, Time, Time, See what's become of me
I read on a blog recently about what we do with our free time (i.e. time without our children). And this morning, I find myself home alone (YEA), but not so alone (with a sleeping sick child) while Mitch and Mason are having a yummy lunch at Maggiano's in Buckhead. I'd much rather be enjoying the great food than waiting for a sickly Miles Avery to wake up (and wake up very sad, I'm guessing), but it is nice to have a quiet house to myself. Long shower, playing on the computer, reading a fun book - I know my time is limited, making it that much more precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sometimes when I have that "free time" I find I almost don't know what to do with it! A long shower and a good book are good choices.
Hope Miles Avery is feeling better!
Post a Comment