Our first trip to the
beach as a foursome (or about a forty-some if you check out the group photo). Miles Avery liked the sand and waves (as long as neither were in his eyes or mouth). Mason preferred the pool, but would play at the beach when required. Mitch was even a good sport about the sand - building sandcastles and letting Mason bury his feet. We played and ate and played and ate some more. PCB has changed tons since we were last there about ten years ago -I had to get a map to get around - nice improvements for the most part. All in all, a very good trip! 




beach as a foursome (or about a forty-some if you check out the group photo). Miles Avery liked the sand and waves (as long as neither were in his eyes or mouth). Mason preferred the pool, but would play at the beach when required. Mitch was even a good sport about the sand - building sandcastles and letting Mason bury his feet. We played and ate and played and ate some more. PCB has changed tons since we were last there about ten years ago -I had to get a map to get around - nice improvements for the most part. All in all, a very good trip! 




4 comments:
looks like fun! and i love how miles is already sporting a nice glowing tan in that last picture! its amazing how different his skin is compared to the rest of you :) fun pictures!
Glad you had fun, and can't wait to see you tomorrow! Just don't put your nicely tanned skin next to my white legs, okay? : )
Sorry that last comment was from me...I forgot I was logged in under my mom's account. I'm definitely not a Grammy yet!
Great getting to visit a bit with you yesterday-cute pictures!
Post a Comment