The British Invasion has begun - Soccer Camp! Mason started camp this morning and it was one of the funniest 1 1/2 hours I've ever witnessed. As I listened to a young English soccer coach yell my son's name over and over, I try to decide if I'm embarrassed that Mason doesn't respond or just like to hear the accent. It was hot, muggy and Miles Avery was everywhere, but as soon as we got in the car, Mason asked when we'd go back to Soccer Camp - sigh, tomorrow!
Happy Father's Day!
2 comments:
I bet that was quite a sight! Leave it up to the little ones to not even notice the heat and enjoy themselves completely! Glad he had a great time!
That's so cute. I'm trying to imagine the way the coach would have said Mason with his accent...
There's nothing like seeing our kids learn something new!
Post a Comment