Scrapbooking Weekend! I'm sure Mitch can't understand why it takes an entire weekend to do 23 pages of scrapbooking - but it does - and he kept the home fires burning (vacuumed, mopped and scrubbed our bathroom, took the boys for a bike ride at the park, managed Mason's vomit explosion) without complaint!Our group of nine gals had a great time and we were planning our next trip even before this one ended! Thanks gals - I enjoyed my weekend with you (Samantha, Keri,& Sara)! Sam's got the pics!
3 comments:
That was such a fun time! hopefully we'll be able to go back in 6 months, not two years! Way to go, Mitch!
oh no...i didn't know about mason's throw up! sounds like mitch was a trooper. and maybe you should go away more often...your house gets cleaned!!
I remember the pain-the great great burning pain in my head/throat...it's a blur of tylenol and motrin overdose. Ahh it's coming back to me...you switched beds with me so I could sleep! What a friend! Oh yeah-Go Mitch way to dominate the vomit, you must have had to be VERY tall to do that. :)
Post a Comment