I know most of you have been on the edge of your seats waiting to hear how the end of soccer camp went! So sorry - but it was so traumatic, I think I blocked most of it out and it's just now coming back to me! It got much, much worse before it got just a little bit better. The first Monday morning after Soccer Camp was over, I mentioned it to Mason and he said I don't want to go to Soccer Camp and you won't believe how relieved I was to tell him that he didn't have to! Camp was over. But it was a great experience and the camp was well-run and we got some fun pictures (Friday was Crazy Day and they encouraged the campers to paint their faces and have crazy hair which we we had to do without Mason's consent).
2 comments:
I love your blog! Your boys remind me of what mine will look like very soon :) Glad you all made it through soccer camp!!
I can't see the picture! email it too me, and I want to see Miles crazy hair.
Post a Comment