The countdown has begun, five more days until we leave for Walt Disney World. The idea of planning and packing for a seven day trip is a little overwhelming, but we are all so excited. We've been trying to prepare Mason as best we can - showing him our Disney photo albums, etc, but I'm not sure that a two year old can grasp what he's about to experience. Mitch and I are so excited to introduce Mason to this magical place that we both love. Miles Avery is ready - he's told us! And after six months, I've finally mastered the double stroller! Orlando, Here We Come!
2 comments:
i'm sooooo excited for ya'll!! and i'm sooo jealous too, i'll admit it! i know you will have a blast. i bet the weather will be perfect. tell cinderella we said hi (since she is our favorite around here)!
I am so jealous. Marty and I went to DW before we had kids and had a blast. We took Abby to Orlando when she was 18 months old but we didn't go to the Magic Kingdom, we want her to be a little older. Have fun and kiss Mickey for me.
Post a Comment