Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm A Yankee Doodle Dandy

We went to vote last night - all four of us. Mason has been to the polling site many times in his young life, but last night, the electronic voting machine really intrigued him! Mitch had Miles Avery and I took Mason with me - the school cafeteria was so exciting that I had a hard time keeping Mason beside me, so I decided to let him use the touch-screen to keep him entertained. He made a few good choices before he selected the write in candidate option and I had to revoke his voting privileges. I hope we didn't commit voter fraud! If so, here's a mug shot for Mason - he looks guilty enough!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He does look a little guilty or atleast concerned about what the outcome will be, and with good reason, Mason we lost the house and the senate. Tyler and Jack only got to vote with me once...and I don't know if we will have that experience again before they can legally vote.

Anonymous said...

We didn't do our civic duty this year. We actually haven't changed our residency from Georgia yet since our house hasn't sold, so we would have had to go to Flowery Branch to vote!