So we leave tomorrow and since I'm not the seasoned traveler that my friend Keri is, packing has been a little daunting. What to take, what not to take, what do we have room for, what do I want to wear, what do I want the boys to wear, etc? Lots of decisions. Every moment will be a photo moment, so that's why I was at Macy's last night at 9:30pm (gotta love those holiday store hours). I want great pictures and I want my family to have a great time. We haven't taken a full week vacation since before we had kids (and oddly enough, that last trip was to Disney as well), so the anticipation level is quite high. Below, Mason is showing Miles Avery what a roller coaster is.
3 comments:
ok, so since i'm the expert traveler (whatever!), i say...PACK IT ALL!! anything and everything you have room for, bring it :) i'm notorious for packing too much, but i would rather have more clothes than not enough.
have fun have fun have fun!!!!!!
I know you guys will have so much fun! This will be a trip I'm sure you never forget. Can't wait to see the pictures!
Umm yes Keri, you are the seasoned traveler and then some! Well now that you guys are back I am expecting to see the pictures that required so much preparation...Sadly I can't mock, I do the same thing, that's why we don't have Christmas pictures yet. I can't get the kids well, in a picture, in decent clothes...ahh mommyhood.
Post a Comment