Monday, November 06, 2006

We Need A Little Christmas Now

Mitch was making dinner over the weekend and I overheard him singing this song to we Mason:
We need a little Christmas, Right this very minute, Candles in the window, Carols at the spinet. Yes, we need a little Christmas, Right this very minute. We need a little Christmas now.
Now Mason thought this whole scene was hilarious - I could hear him laughing all over the house. While Daddy sang, I tried to teach Mason Jazz Hands so he could dance while Daddy sang. Glad there are no photo moments of my dance lesson! And yes, it's November and I am not one to rush the holidays - Mason just loved the tune of the song and the crazy way Daddy was singing it. But I am anxious to see this year's holiday season with Mason. He's 2 1/2 now and nothing escapes his notice, so everything about the holiday season will be so much more exciting. And a mere month from now, we'll be at the Happiest Place on Earth! Mason has no idea what's in store for him! And Miles Avery will just be happy to be along for the wild ride!
Mason's First Christmas 2004

Mason's Second Christmas 2005

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I LOVE Christmas time and we are so ready to pull out the Christmas music and decorate the house. I love the tree and the stockings and the yummy treats. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, afterall.

Anonymous said...

I agree completely!! I can't wait! Hey, did you change that second picture!? Sneaky girl!