Tuesday, September 19, 2006

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me? Well, we're going to find out - we're headed to Disney World in December and while that may not be a major concern at the moment, working to have the money to go is. I love being a stay-at-home mom - that's the way we planned it when we decided to start our family and other than having no money all the time, it's a great plan. But God always provides and thankfully I have a little job that I can do from home and it gives us a little extra money - and that extra money is earmarked for Disney World! I told a friend recently that I need to put a picture of Mickey Mouse near the computer so that I can see my goal while I'm working! So I've neglected my blog (and my housekeeping duties) and started working again. Mason is already talking about going to see "Kickey Mouse at Christmas"- very cute! Mitch and I love Disney World and have been talking about taking Mason for a while now (especially before he turns 3 and is no longer free). God provided free lodging for our trip so now all we have to do is wait - which is a hard concept for a 2 1/2 year old! It's a hard concept for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE disney world-like life I tell you, and to prove it, I have the honeymoon pictures. We went there for our honeymoon and it was fabulous! I love everything about it, I took pictures of the statues I loved them so much, pictures of our room, pictures of me and Andy in a sea of yellow ponchos because it rained the ENTIRE time. I haven't been back since and it has been the longest time I have gone without...perhaps I can use your post to entice Andy. I am sooo jealous I can't even see straight! BTW...what is this new secret job that keeps you from posting-I have missed my daily update?

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Melissa! Do you need a personal assistant on the trip( and 3 playmates for Mason)oh, and a guy friend for Mitch?!