
Have you ever had one of those mornings where you just get up and need to hear Barry Manilow? I know you are all nodding your heads yes! Well, yesterday was one of those days for me. Miles Avery was taking a big morning nap and Mason was playing and I put on my Barry Manilow Greatest Hits Volume II and just a day later, I see why that need was created - to prepare me for two Barry Manilow moments.
Could this be the magic at last? I made a child that looks like me. Yesterday evening, I emailed my mom the picture of Miles Avery (left) an
d she told me that she and my dad think Miles Avery looks like me in this picture - and since she and my dad have been looking at me the longest, I'm going to go with them on this one. So this could be the magic at last or maybe the real magic is that I managed to have a child (Mason, at four months, right) who looks nothing like me.We'll just go on burning bright, somewhere in the night...We were all singing with Barry last night - Miles Avery was up and down, probably a little fussy from the shots. But he woke up so happy this morning, it makes it hard to remember (almost) being woken up in the night.
So when a Barry need is created, it doesn't take long for the reasons to appear. But two Barry moments in one day is way more than I could ever ask for - every day should be so blessed!
It's a Miracle,
a true blue spectacle, a miracle come true.
2 comments:
Fanilo: a follower of Barry Manilo. For those of your who aren't in the know like me and Melissa. I made one like me too, sometimes it takes a couple of tries, but I think you got it this time!
OK, I have to confess I love him too and I don't have any of his music!(obviously my love doesn't run as deeply as yours), but could you help me out...you know what I mean...
Post a Comment