I successfully grocery shopped with both of my children today for the first time. Okay, so it involved lots of crying, sweating and somehow spending lots more money that I usually do, but we got it done with minimal damage (except to our wallet). Mason rode in the buggy and Miles Avery snoozed (for the most part) in the baby bjorn. Even though I was "hands free," it was still a little tough - I guess I just need a little more practice! But today started out like a total Monday - I went to get clothes to dress Mason and discovered ants in all of his drawers! So at 8am, I was washing every piece of clothing my 2 year old owns - which wouldn't have been so horrible, but I just did his laundry over the weekend!Now it's afternoon, naptime is over and all the groceries are still not put up, Mason's clothes are still in the dryer waiting to be folded, his room needs to be vacuumed, chest put back together, and the dishwasher needs to be unloaded - and guess what, I hear Miles Avery, wanting to be fed! Love Mondays!
1 comment:
How aggravating...Good thing that doesn't happen everyday! Congrats for the grocery trip by yourself-I still don't do that very often! Those boys are sooooo cute!
Post a Comment