I put the little pregnancy ticker at the bottom of the blog - I've avoided doing this, but since I can't ever remember how pregnant I am, I thought this might help some. Mason has been talking to the baby recently - then cupping his hand to his ear to hear the baby's response - it's been a little disappointing to him so far. At least we're no longer on Coco for a name.
...that's how my family used to be described by my then four year old son (he's the medium one, baby brother is small, daddy is big and guess who - mommy - is the girl).
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Smells Like Teen Spirit
I put the little pregnancy ticker at the bottom of the blog - I've avoided doing this, but since I can't ever remember how pregnant I am, I thought this might help some. Mason has been talking to the baby recently - then cupping his hand to his ear to hear the baby's response - it's been a little disappointing to him so far. At least we're no longer on Coco for a name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, how in the world did I miss the news that you're pregnant??? What??? Wow, I guess I'm really out of the loop officially now. Oh well. : ) Congratulations. I am so excited for you!
I didn't know you were expecting another bundle of joy! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment