Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Help!

Help, I need somebody,

Help, not just anybody,

Help, you know I need someone,

Help.

Last year, the British Invasion introduced us to soccer. This year, it's up to Coach Daddy and Jesus (otherwise known as Upward Soccer). Weekly memory verses, prayer and positive parents - and don't forget the brightly colored motivational stickers. It's all very cute. If there was a sticker for comic relief, Mason would have owned it last night - he was quite the performer (this is tricky), with winks and smiles to the audience - I mean parents. And this is just week one!

Trap!

Shoot!

3 comments:

keri said...

what a cute little soccer player!!
i guess there is no yelling at the other team with this soccer league...no cussing either! :)

Dani said...

Sounds perfect for little ones. He looks very cute!

Sammy said...

what great form, Mason!