Monday, April 28, 2008

Fun In Acapulco

Acapulco, sleeping in the bay
Acapulco, wake up and greet the day
Time to tell the guitars and sleepy-eyed stars
To be on their way
It's such a beautiful morning, for a holiday

No Elvis sightings in Acapulco, but lots of sun, sand and fun. I accompanied Mitchell on his project orientation trip and we had a good, but short, time. Of course, the trip started off with a bang - me falling down a step and scraping my knee in front of the group - no medical attention required (thankfully - I seem to usually require medical assistance when I leave the country). We toured and ate and toured and ate some more. Not much time for snapping pictures, but I got a few (mostly from our hotel balcony).

View opposite the ocean

Bay of Acapulco

5 comments:

keri said...

ooooh looks nice! sorry about your fall. blame it on the pregnancy!

Sara said...

That smile makes Mitch look like he got lucky...oh wait the baby in the belly kinda proves he did. Glad there was no medical attention needed!

Two Mini Girls said...

I love the pictures, I'm glad ya'll got a trip in before the baby comes.

Dani said...

Fun. Sorry about the fall. Never fun, though I would always rather fall with someone I can laugh with rather than by my self when people are watching!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you two had some time together before number 3!