Well, he was my boyfriend at one time in my life - then my fiance, then not-my-fiance, but still my boyfriend, then my fiance, then my husband - but I don't know a song for that - so we're sticking with boyfriend. And he's back and we're all very happy! This morning, when Miles Avery woke up, he said, Daddy Work? and I was happy to inform him that no, Daddy was home! Miles Avery gets very out-of-sorts when Daddy is not home - especially when we go to church (I guess he thinks that if Daddy isn't at our house, he must be at church) and was very disappointed yesterday that Daddy wasn't there. But alas, Daddy is home and soccer begins this week (with Daddy as coach). Oh the photo (and probably video) moments to come! Stay tuned!
...that's how my family used to be described by my then four year old son (he's the medium one, baby brother is small, daddy is big and guess who - mommy - is the girl).
Monday, April 07, 2008
My Boyfriend's Back
Well, he was my boyfriend at one time in my life - then my fiance, then not-my-fiance, but still my boyfriend, then my fiance, then my husband - but I don't know a song for that - so we're sticking with boyfriend. And he's back and we're all very happy! This morning, when Miles Avery woke up, he said, Daddy Work? and I was happy to inform him that no, Daddy was home! Miles Avery gets very out-of-sorts when Daddy is not home - especially when we go to church (I guess he thinks that if Daddy isn't at our house, he must be at church) and was very disappointed yesterday that Daddy wasn't there. But alas, Daddy is home and soccer begins this week (with Daddy as coach). Oh the photo (and probably video) moments to come! Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh I cannot wait! I LOVE watching luittle kids play a game the parents are more into than they are;) My favorite is when some sweet kid puts it in the other teams goal.
Miles Avery wasn't the only one that seemed out of sorts on Sunday!
Post a Comment