Last week as Mason and I were playing, he leaned in and whispered conspiratorially, Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I had to hold back my giggles because he seemed so serious. I told him that I wasn't sure I was thinking what he was thinking - then I asked him to tell me what he was thinking. Racecars & Bowling. To which I had to respond no, I wasn't thinking what he was thinking. Now the question is a daily one because he knows it makes me laugh!
...that's how my family used to be described by my then four year old son (he's the medium one, baby brother is small, daddy is big and guess who - mommy - is the girl).
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Thinkin' of You
Last week as Mason and I were playing, he leaned in and whispered conspiratorially, Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I had to hold back my giggles because he seemed so serious. I told him that I wasn't sure I was thinking what he was thinking - then I asked him to tell me what he was thinking. Racecars & Bowling. To which I had to respond no, I wasn't thinking what he was thinking. Now the question is a daily one because he knows it makes me laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment