

So maybe, 17 Going on 18? Nah, but Mason did say this morning that I was
43! WOW! I must admit, the birthdays are now coming so fast and furious, even I have a hard time keeping up! The big 3-4 was a day filled with fun (and a minor injury, of course). We spent the morning bowling (obviously where the minor injury occurred - nasty bruise

and scraped elbow from chasing Miles Avery down a lane). That evening, Mitch surprised me with the most amazing
Hello Kitty cake (and kitten cupcakes). His dad is a great cake maker! Today we went on a shopping spree to IKEA and got some bookshelves (and a french press for me). Oh, did I forget to mention my birthday present to myself? Oh yes, my new
Mandy Moore wore them on Regis & Kelly STEVE MADDEN's!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Melissa! Glad you had such a great day! And I must say that Hello Kitty cake is something to write home about, perhaps this is where Mitch got his talent. Oh and I can't wait to see the Mandy Moore shoes.
i still can't get over that fabulous cake! and the new shoes are beautiful...did you have those on this morning? i saw a hint of red from my side of the church! :)
I did notice the shoes, and have to say that they were very cute! Also, the cake was sooo cute!
Happy Birthday!! Love the shoes and the cake.
Sounds like you had a wonderful day. I love your family picture!
I didn't see the shoes! Those are so great - I'll have to start paying attention to people's feet with this kind of style going on!!
Happy late, late, Birthday!!! It looks like you guys had a fun time celebrating!!
Post a Comment