Where the Spirit of the Lord isThere is freedom
Where the Spirit of the Lord is
There is freedom!
I had completely forgotten about Mason's fear of pumpkins. We went on our annual pilgrimage to Burt's Pumpkin Farm and it wasn't until we were home, getting ready for bed and I asked Mason about his favorite part of the day and he said I'm not scared of pumpkins anymore! I had totally forgotten last year's saga of fear - an entire of month of pumpkins everywhere and a son who was very afraid. But the pumpkins talked at Burt's again this year and There is peace, there is love, there is joy!

Miles Avery was not so peaceful, loving or joyful at the pumpkin farm, but I think he enjoyed himself. And I was completely worn out when we all got home!
2 comments:
I love all of these Fall pictures and hooray for Mason-those talking gourds used to scare Hannah as well!
Glad he's feeling the love for the pumpkin and got to have a good fall adventure with the family. The thought of carving pumpkins scares me a little!
Post a Comment