Wednesday, August 22, 2007

When I Grow Up to Be a Man

The children's museum in Gainesville was a fun, cool place to spend a morning. The boys played in each of the rooms which showcased different occupations.

Hair Styling Brothers


Can I take your order, please? Fire Fighting Brothers

3 comments:

Sara said...

Did you put that title there to scare me? I thought you chopped Miles hair! Not funny. Looking at the pictures makes me want to go, we haven't been there before...would your boys be up for another visit in a couple months?

Lainey Bug and John Stanley III said...

Lainey went there about a year ago! How awesome is that place?!? Looks like the M & M had fun. They are so cute its ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

the "hair styling brothers" and "fire fighting brothers" reminds me of that song by...barenaked ladies-the one about monkeys. here are some lyrics.
I've got some shaved chimps; that's chimps devoid of any hair
I've got depraved chimps dressed up in women's underwear.