beyond belief to announce that the purple nighttime paci needs to be retired (Mitch wants me to toss it out, but I can't just yet). The nipple has split, therefore making it unusable. But although that pain is great, there is more. I can't find one of the regular pacifiers. It's not lost, just misplaced somewhere in our house. I will find it. I will make every member of my family miserable while we jointly look for it, but it will be found and my righteousness preserved.
...that's how my family used to be described by my then four year old son (he's the medium one, baby brother is small, daddy is big and guess who - mommy - is the girl).
Thursday, August 30, 2007
I Boast No More
beyond belief to announce that the purple nighttime paci needs to be retired (Mitch wants me to toss it out, but I can't just yet). The nipple has split, therefore making it unusable. But although that pain is great, there is more. I can't find one of the regular pacifiers. It's not lost, just misplaced somewhere in our house. I will find it. I will make every member of my family miserable while we jointly look for it, but it will be found and my righteousness preserved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We used those also but I can't say I was as loyal to them as you-we lost many of ours and I occasionally bought different brands!
wow! Emily only gets her paci in bed and in the car and she has 6 of them... somewhere... but I can only find one! I suppose I am an unloyal paci mama! :) I hope you can fine the lost one!
I have bought every brand, shape, size atleast 100 times. We should buy stock in the first year...maybe our dividends could cover the cost of the "ninis" we've gone through! congratulations-btw-I kept both of the boys first paci's after they wore out!
Post a Comment