Monday, August 20, 2007

I Could Not Ask for More

The ten year anniversary was a huge success - some great family time, some great couple time - a great mix of our marriage. Mitch took the day off and we had breakfast at a new place nearby, then we headed north to Gainesville to their children's museum (fun pictures of that to come). The boys fell asleep on the way home, so naptime was easy - just transitioning them from car to bed. On our way to drop the boys off for our anniversary dinner, we stopped at the jewelers and picked out my tenth anniversary band. Mitch's mom kept the boys while Mitch & I went to dinner, then we stopped at the Fresh Market for Sinfully White Cake and a bottle of champagne. Between the cruise and our actual anniversary (and the purchase of the ring), I feel completely celebrated!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow, sounds like it has all been really special for you. Go Mitch!! Congrats on making it 10 years together!
I Could Not Ask for More was "our song" while Jon and I were dating! : )