What am I doing in the medical center receiving an IV on my tenth anniversary cruise? Why are my cruise medical bills almost equal to the cost of our cruise? Why am I on a first name basis with three of the five Royal Caribbean onboard medical staff members? Why am I on a seven day round of antibiotics? Cellulitis
4 comments:
oh no melissa! i'm so sorry!! i clicked on the link and i've never heard of that before. i hope it didn't ruin your fun!!!
Sorry to hear that! At least it will be a funny story to share later on ... thanks for stopping by my blog... have a great day!
Oh, how horrible! I'm so sorry! At least what Jenn said is probably true-one day you may "laugh" about it?
What! What kind of ending to a story is that! yeah we need to get together to get the scoop and it's not my scoop that needs to be gotten. What happened????
Post a Comment