Sunday, July 29, 2007

Roll out those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer

Last Friday was a whirlwind of summer activity. And for the first time in my entire parenting career, my boys didn't get into their beds until 11:30pm! Without baths!!! I'm trying to find a therapist who can talk me through this. Repeat as needed, I Am A Good Mother...

Playgroup at Lake Lanier



Cousins at the Laser Show

5 comments:

Sammy said...

Good for you-those types of things have to happen every once in awhile! And yes, you're still a good mother

Robyn said...

They look like they had a great time and yes you are still a good mom. I think when that happens here I stress myself out about it much more than the kids are bothered by getting to bed late.

Allison said...

So glad to find your blog! Thanks for stopping by mine. I can't believe how big Mason is and Miles is such a cutie! (Or do you call him Miles Avery? Btw love the names you chose for both of your boys!) I'm glad the measuring stick for successful parenting isn't marked by bedtimes...I'd be doomed!

keri said...

this made me laugh!!

Anonymous said...

Terrible Terrible Dirty Child Bed With Holding Mommy! Welcome to the club!!