Thursday, July 26, 2007

All Creatures of Our God and King

The big ATL - we headed for our first visit to the Georgia Aquarium. It was great - a nice air-conditioned field trip for a hot July day. The boys loved it and we got there early enough that it was easy to roam around and see everything (it was quite crowded when we left at lunchtime). Those darn tourists! We're native - we're not tourists! And the creatures were amazing - Mason's favorite wasn't the whale shark (I thought it would be since we just saw a Diego episode on whale sharks), but Moon Jellyfish (the fish that change colors).


Sometimes I'd like to be able to put my boys in a tank!


Millions of Fish and Mason is bowled over by the human diver!


Thanks Nana!

2 comments:

Sammy said...

What a great time! I can't wait to take my kids but I am a little nervous of those tourists!

Kelly said...

So cute. We have been twice and had a great time. I can't wait until Isabella is old enough to enjoy. Your boys are growing so fast and they are so cute.