Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh,

Camping is not my passion, which is why I'm home tonight in my comfy house with a/c and my bed, not still at the campsite with the other die-hards! We've been on the annual camping trip since Thursday morning and I'm all camped out (Miles Avery & I came home early and hit the sale at Macy's). The weather was great (chilly at night) and the campers were lots of fun. Mason slept in Granpa's tent both nights and tonight he's supposed to stay with his cousin Seth. Did you get that? Mitch, Miles Avery & I will all be here at home tonight and Mason will still be camping - the thought of it still freaks me out (hence the shopping trip). Nothing like a stinky, outdoorsy camping trip to produce some fun pictures:

Our luxury accommodations (it was actually quite large in there)!
Happy Campers

Craft Time

Scooters & BikesSuspension Bridge

Happy Hikers (because we were finished)
Cousins

4 comments:

Dani said...

You are brave! So brave! Camping with little children... What a good wife.

keri said...

what a big boy mason is to go without mommy and daddy! and miles slept ok in a tent? i think it looks like fun!

Sammy said...

How fun!! We're planning on our first camping adventure this summer-looks like you guys had a good time even if you aren't a camper!

Robyn said...

I am so not a camper, I am right there with you. Give me a nice hotel and soft fluffy towels any day. Sounds like a good time was had though.