Friday, April 13, 2007

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Those of you who know me know that I love layers! Mason only recently discovered what his tummy looks like - his entire life his tummy has been securely covered by an ever-present, crotch-snapping undershirt - but now that he's using the potty, he's graduated to big boy undershirts. So our return to frigid temperatures means I can once again layer my children (undershirts, hats, the whole-nine-yards - Mason even put mittens on over Easter Weekend - a child after my own heart). Mitch always says that the boys don't need hats, but I put them on them anyways - weather-protection and a fashion statement all in one (and for Miles Avery, hats keep his hair out of his eyes).

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a cutie! I think I'm the opposite. I've never liked onesies, and I am so eager for spring to really be here so I don't have to worry about dressing my girls in so many layers!