Sunday, April 29, 2007

Step By Step

Miles Avery took his first steps last night! And I know you would all love to pop some popcorn and watch this momentous event over & over again, but alas, you won't be able to (sniff, sniff). We anticipated the moment and had the camera ready and waiting (good parent points for us) - but the moment happened right after bathtime, but just before pajama time - see where I'm going? Miles Avery took his first steps without a stitch of clothing on!

4 comments:

keri said...

WOW!! way to go miles. he might become a streaker. :)

Lisa said...

Such a boy. I guess he felt free without anything to weigh him down and was able to go for those first steps. Can you believe your baby is walking??

Dani said...

Isn't that the way it always goes... I have to say that I love the foot picture though! You need to frame it!

Anonymous said...

I don't care about a little wenis (it's a wenis because it's a wee little penis) bring on the naked baby walk.