Sunday, April 08, 2007

Christ, the Lord, is risen today, Alleluia!

He is not here, for he has risen, as he said. Matthew 28:6
Hearing my three year old son retelling the Easter story has got to be one of those heart-wrenching, amazing moments that I hope I never forget. I was so proud back in December when he could tell me about baby Jesus, but nothing compares to how I feel at hearing him tell me about the stone rolling away and the empty tomb. Amazing love! How can it be That Thou, my God, should die for me?
For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit, I Peter 3:18

2 comments:

keri said...

like always, love the color coordinating!!

Lainey Bug and John Stanley III said...

So cute! LOVE the sweater vests! :)