Thursday, April 19, 2007

Beach Blanket Bingo, That's the Name of the Game

So last night it was Mommy's turn at swim lessons and I learned that time really does fly when you're having fun (or freezing in a heated, indoor pool). Wheels on the Bus was our swim song of the night (I was so glad our teacher picked a song I already knew)! Again, we had Miles Avery suited up and ready to swim and again the leisure pool was closed. He's going to get a complex.
Today is the 19th which means Miles Avery is 11 months old. As I look at the clock, I see that it's right about the time that we arrived at the hospital, in labor, with only minutes to spare. Such a fun story...as I told Miles Avery during his tub time tonight, giving birth to him was a really great experience.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of these swimming pictures-I can't wait to start myself! We'll have to have lots of playdates at the various pools this summer!

Lisa said...

Wow, I can't believe Miles Avery is 11 months-talk about time flying! I wish I could make it to some of the swimming playdates this summer!

Anonymous said...

He looks so big and grown up there. And I love the next one up of Miles climbing his IKEA stool.