Miles Avery was the super model this morning - posing for his nine month pictures (we do the 3, 6, 9, 12 month plan). He took a great morning nap, so I thought he'd be all camera-ready, but he was a little clingy and not so willing to smile that winning smile. I also tried to put shoes on him (for the first time) and they were the
non-mobile baby-style and he immediately slid down. Later the photographer asked if he could sit on the rocking horse and I said o
f course and after a few shots, he fell off the horse. Stay tuned for the results...
Three Months
Six Months
4 comments:
Oh no Miles Avery, not off the pony! Well as they say you have to get right back on that horse. I guess you must be healed since I haven't heard anything from your mommy.
Oh, i just want to eat that boy up-so darn cute!
oooh...can't wait to see the results. he is adorable! he has the sweetest smile!
I can't believe he is already 9 months old. Your baby is growing up! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment