A stay-at-home mom friend once told me that she needed her weekends to look different from her week days. I agreed with her, but today, I understand the full extent of her statement. Today is Saturday and with some small exceptions, it looks and feels just like any other day of the week. Not a huge deal, but I totally see my friend's point now. Saturdays are supposed to be bigger, shinier, more exciting - so not the case today.
But in happier news - I booked mine & Mitch's 10th wedding anniversary trip. We're going on a short cruise in August. We had always talked about going to Hawaii to renew our we
5 comments:
that's the same boat we were on last year!
you'll have to save up to go to hawaii for your 20 year definitely.
In the words of my father the great poet..."Renewing your vows are for people who don't have sex anymore" As we can see with the baby Miles you don't seem to need to renew your vows right now. My friend and I may do a cruise next year since Andy doesn't "leave the country". Mason and Miles said they want to stay with me and party just FYI so you know the plan in August. BTW Congratulations on making it to ten...only like 40 more to go.
better be careful about who you invite along on your anniversary cruise, they may take you up on it!
i'm so jealous! That's so exciting -I still have never been on a cruise-maybe my hubby will finally concede for our 10th next year! Cute pic!
Congrats on the 10 years. Marty and I LOVE cruises. I think a cruise is the perfect vacation. Take me with you, I've got to go somewhere!!
Post a Comment