
Mason received his first box of chocolates today (for free at the mall, no less)! He's never had a piece of chocolate candy in his whole life! But I was amazed at how excited he was about it before he even opened it. He didn't have a clue what was inside the small, heart-shaped box, but he sensed that it was something special. I relented and let him have one piece on the drive home (he was content for the longest time just holding the box and talking about
Valentine's Day). Mitch and I are not Valentine's people - it's just not a holiday that speaks to my heart, but something about it has caught Mason's attention (
thanks Playhouse Disney). He got a heart-shaped doughnut with sprinkles this morning at Krispy Kreme, which always makes for a good day!
4 comments:
The boy's going to be a romantic. Everyone needs a little (or a lot in my case)chocolate on Valentine's Day.
What a cutie-welcome to the fabulous world of chocolate, Mason!
Enjoy it now mr. mason, soon it will be all about the girls and your chocolate loving tummy will be left to watch the women eat. Glad mommy gave in and let you enjoy a little v-day spirit.
Abigail had a piece of chocolate for breakfast on Valentine's Day-should I be admitting that? : )
Post a Comment