...and we're taking prisoners! No more of this Parenting By Grace or Shepherding a Child's Heart - we've gotten serious about discipline at our house! Now, honestly, we were at my parents' house this week for dinner and I kept hearing this noise coming from the living room. I thought Mason was playing with the blinds, which is a big no-no (he's pulled the curtains down on his head, so all window treatments are off limits)! So I asked my mom to look in on him and she did, then she quietly waved me over and this is what I saw - Mason in Butch's brand new crate! The noise we heard was him opening and shutting the door. When my mom got the camera out, Mason smiled and said Cheese. You could tell he thought the crate was the greatest thing ever and my parents must have bought it just for him to play in!

1 comment:
Too cute...does Mason like tents too? Abigail loves them. Too bad we don't have room in our apartment to set her little purple one up!
Post a Comment