Nobody on the road, nobody on the beach. I feel it in the air, the summer's out of reach. Summer 2006 was a big one for us - adding a new baby boy to our family, but despite all the joy that the summer (and Miles Avery) brought, I'm so glad it's Fall. I love Fall - when I was in college, October was the best month of the whole year. The first weekend was Mountain Day which meant half day of classes on Friday and a fun Saturday. The second weekend was Fall Break and the third weekend was usually around my birthday - so a big, fun month! And I still love it! Mitch put Miles Avery in his little Levis blue jeans recently and I've been dressing Mason weather-inappropriate for weeks now - hoping that if I dress them, Fall will come. So needless to say, we've had to turn our A/C down a lot! But it's worth it to get to wear long sleeved-shirts and jeans! Bring on the falling leaves, cool breezes, Welcome Autumn!
Some of my favorites fall pictures...

Mountain Day 2004

Burt's Pumpkin Farm October 2004
Burt's Pumpkin Farm October 2005
3 comments:
i love october too...wonder why!?
great photos!!
Those blue eyes on your baby boy are gonna get him in trouble with the ladies. I just swapped out all the clothes so hot or not we are in our jeans and long sleeved shirts!
I am loving fall too-maybe it's since I've been pregnant, but this summer has been so HOT!! Summer used to be my favorite season, but as of this year it has officially changed to fall! I love the pictures of Mason-especially that first one at Mountain Day.
Post a Comment