Tuesday, February 08, 2011

I'm Walking on Sunshine

Some setbacks in the C25K plan, but Sunday's sunshine got me back on track!  The end of March is going to be here before I realize it and I want to be ready!

In other news, Mason has his first big school field trip today!  The notice that came home said for students to dress theater appropriate!  So I sent him in his church clothes and his new dress shoes that he got from Grandma & Grandpa for Christmas.  He looked great!  He was nervous about the whole thing, but he seemed to get a little excited this morning.  I can't wait to hear about it this afternoon!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hope he loved it, even though you weren't there to chaperon. He probably just knew that you had proper theater etiquette and was concerned for the mom that was picked :)

Melissa said...

He liked it! Loved riding the bus with his classmates - very exciting. The "room mom" was selected randomly - maybe Mason was just sensing how odd it was that of the two "parent slots," one was the "room mom!" We're all about fairness over here!