...that's how my family used to be described by my then four year old son (he's the medium one, baby brother is small, daddy is big and guess who - mommy - is the girl).
Monday, January 24, 2011
Super Trooper
I frequently toot my own horn - and now that I've finished Week One of the Couch to 5K podcast, I feel like a Super Trooper! But I am humble enough to express how unprepared I feel for Week Two! I thought Week One was going to kill me! I finished Week One at Fort Yargo State Park - it was Mitch's idea to venture over there and although it was cold, it was a fun afternoon and great to get outside. We hiked and found a great spot for a picnic lunch - right on the water. Miles could dig, Mason & Merritt could throw sticks and rocks into the water (and I could just sit). It was quiet and peaceful and a perfect unplugged day! Except for the plugging in of my iPod!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment