Monday, January 17, 2011

Ready, Ready, Ready, Ready to Run!

Georgia SPCA 1st Annual Run for the Rescues 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk   8:30 am logo
        It's a brave new world around here - the gals in my community group and I are going to train to run a 5K together!  WOW!  Of the 7 of us, only one is a runner (she's our trainer)!  And of the 7 of us, 5 of us are on the Weight Watchers plan!  So we'll either bond together like crazy or eat each other!  The race is March 26th (Georgia SPCA 1st Annual Run for the Rescues 5K) and I'm signing up today!  Mitch and the boys and I also went to the park this morning to try out my new training plan - they were all on bikes and I was on foot!  I made it through - but just barely! 

We've all been snowbound here - but we survived that as well.  We played games, did exercise DVDs and hung around in our pajamas (and superhero costumes).  Fun family times.  We even managed a hike to Mason's school for some impromptu sledding! 





No comments: