Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Gloom, Dispair and Agony on Me

Run number two today.  Got to the park, got the stroller unloaded and assembled, got going.  Pulled out the iPod with the Couch to 5K podcast and it wouldn't work.  Walked back to the van, plugged the iPod into the radio-thing - no luck.  Decided to try and do the podcast on my own - I just did it Monday, so it shouldn't be a problem.  No way.  Without someone literally instructing me to run, I just couldn't do it.  I knew I was supposed to be running in 60 second increments, with 90 second breaks, but all I could hear was my very loud breathing and I just couldn't make myself run. 

Ran errands with Merritt, came home, fixed the iPod - headed out again when Mitch got home from work.  Day Two training - officially complete!

In my spare time, I've been trying to scrapbook our 2009 Disney trip - it's been fun looking at these pictures - Merritt was so tiny!

1 comment:

The Krentz Family said...

Go Melissa!! We're rooting for you from over here in rainy Seattle.